Re: [Yuricon] I survived!

  • Jared Stricof
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2002

      Welcome Back!!!! That sounds like quite the tough schedule, I won't disturb your sleep any longer

       g'night,

      Shannon

       Kathryn Williams wrote:

      Well I'm back... sort of. 8 days of working a cons. The last 4 were 8 am til
      10 pm each. (talk about trying to kill me) Well I just wanted to thank those
      who dropped by, mostly those who visited Geek Week. I pushed Yuricon, talked
      to people, ran in circles, that kind of thing. I'll talk more about
      everything later but right now I need to sleep through a couple of days.

      Jaa nzzzzzz

      Do You Yahoo!?