Re: Sharing the doujinshi joy - manga scans index created

  • shanejayell2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 10:19 AM
      Eyres get big, sparkly and shoujo like! Thank you very, very much!
      Runs off to start reading...

      Shane :)

      --- In Yuricon@y..., "atheniag" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
      > Good evening! You have no idea how much I love you all. LOL For no
      one else would I have done this...

      one place. The index is at http://www.yuricon.org/manga/mangaindex.htm

      > All the scans and translations (all one) I've done are listed. This
      is a work in progress, so keep checking back - I'm working on adding
      more in tonight.

      > The newest entry is "We Love" Part 2 - last time we left our
      protagonist as she sees her first love for the first time in years and
      finds out some terrible news...well, Part 2 is pretty great, so quick,
      go read it! :-) Of course they live happily ever after! Would I scan
      in anything less? LOL

      > I'll add it to our Yuricon bookmarks too, and feel free to bookmark
      it. The only thing I ask is that you don't go blabbing this URL around
      the whole 'net. This is for Yuricon members only, or a few close
      friends you want to tell...consider it a benefit of membership. :-)
      Thanks for your cooperation and consideration.