Faith is back...

  • tim_second
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 29, 2002
      For you Faith shippers

      I just found out on the Scifi.com site that Miss Deshuku(sp?) has
      signed on for 5 eps of Buffy and 3 of Angel.

      Sincer,

      Tim II- Challenger
    • Immortalone
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 30, 2002
        Dushku. DUSHKU!!! :D Yeah, I heard about that too. And I heard she's
        filming in Toronto right now!

        tim_second wrote:

        > For you Faith shippers
        >
        > I just found out on the Scifi.com site that Miss Deshuku(sp?) has
        > signed on for 5 eps of Buffy and 3 of Angel.
        >
        > Sincer,
        >
        > Tim II- Challenger
      • awill
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 30, 2002
          Immortalone wrote:

          > Dushku. DUSHKU!!! :D Yeah, I heard about that too. And I heard she's
          > filming in Toronto right now!

          Oooo Fati, go see if they need a lovely, sexy Asian
          as an extra!!!

          Byakko
        • Cyndy
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 30, 2002
            You just made my day, week and millenium! Is it just me or is she one of
            the most sexy women on TV? I am absolutely taken by her bad girl persona!

            I wonder if the rumors are true about Gellar wanting to quit? If so maybe
            they'll do a Faith spin-off or something? Oooo *shudder* gives me chills
            just thinkin' about it! (The good kind! ^_^)

            Cyndy

            > For you Faith shippers
            >
            > I just found out on the Scifi.com site that Miss Deshuku(sp?) has
            > signed on for 5 eps of Buffy and 3 of Angel.
            >
            > Sincer,
            >
            > Tim II- Challenger

          • Immortalone
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 30, 2002
              Yes, I MUST go see her! I need to know where they're filming!!!
              AHHHHHHHH!!!!

              awill wrote:

              > Oooo Fati, go see if they need a lovely, sexy Asian
              > as an extra!!!
              >
              > Byakko
            • Sephiroth
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 30, 2002
                >Yes, I MUST go see her! I need to know where they're filming!!!
                >AHHHHHHHH!!!!

                Well if you want to see the acress playing a lesbian get Jay and Silent
                Bob Strike Back on DVD the Jewl thieves were lesbians and thats actually
                covered in the deleted scenes.
              • Immortalone
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 30, 2002
                  I have it. I saw it. It was okay... not much of a hint there. But I love
                  Eliza Dushku. She rocks my world. Cheebs! Where are you?! Maybe you know
                  where Eliza is filming!

                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 30, 2002
                    >I have it. I saw it. It was okay... not much of a hint there. But I love
                    >Eliza Dushku. She rocks my world. Cheebs! Where are you?! Maybe you know
                    >where Eliza is filming!

                    That information. Is a secret.
                  • Dana G.
                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 30, 2002
                      regretfully, this is what i heard: they're going to kill of faith, and then
                      buffy (AGAIN) so dawn will become the new slayer. granted, this is only a
                      rumor and my source isn't always but most reliable, but this is what i heard
                      and i'm just passing along the information.

                      You just made my day, week and millenium! Is it just me or is she one of
                      the most sexy women on TV? I am absolutely taken by her bad girl persona!

                      I wonder if the rumors are true about Gellar wanting to quit? If so maybe
                      they'll do a Faith spin-off or something? Oooo *shudder* gives me chills
                      just thinkin' about it! (The good kind! ^_^)

                      Cyndy

                      > For you Faith shippers
                      >
                      > I just found out on the Scifi.com site that Miss Deshuku(sp?) has
                      > signed on for 5 eps of Buffy and 3 of Angel.
                      >
                      > Sincer,
                      >
                      > Tim II- Challenger

                      "Your absence has gone through me
                      Like thread through a needle.
                      Everything I do is stitched with its color"

                      "The boat delicately graced the surface of the serene lake exactly the way a
                      bowling ball wouldn't..."

                      "His disappearance was as noticed as the disappearance of the period after
                      the Dr in Dr Pepper..."

                      "Caffeine is my sheperd: I shall not doze.
                      It maketh me to wake in green pastures:
                      It leadeth me beyond the sleeping masses.
                      It restoreth my buzz:
                      It leadeth me in the paths of consciousness for its name's sake.
                      Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of addiction
                      I will fear no Equal(tm):
                      For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar comfort me.
                      Thou preparest a carafe by me in the presence of Juan Valdez.
                      Thou anointest my day with pep: my mug runneth over.
                      Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life:
                      And I shall dwell in the House of Maxwell forever.
                      Amen."

                    • Eleanor Stevens
                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 30, 2002
                        --- "Dana G." <snebula32@...> wrote:
                        > regretfully, this is what i heard: they're going to
                        > kill of faith, and then
                        > buffy (AGAIN) so dawn will become the new slayer.
                        > granted, this is only a
                        > rumor and my source isn't always but most reliable,
                        > but this is what i heard
                        > and i'm just passing along the information.

                        Well, I dunno if they'd kill off Buffy for good I mean
                        she is the title of the show and all, and as far as
                        faith goes WOO!! Yes, Finally! *dances around* No More
                        Faith No More Annoying Bad-Girl!

                        And as Far as filming goes, Buffy seems to like to
                        film their epic episodes near my house ^.^ literally,
                        they're are a lot of movie sets around here ^.^. So if
                        I see anything first I'll drop you all a line.

                        http://finance.yahoo.com
                      • Immortalone
                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 31, 2002
                          :oO
                          SACRILEGE!!!! Eliza Dushku is too cool! And Faith is so butch sometimes,
                          it makes her sexier than the sex goddess she is! ... I'm making no
                          sense, aren't I? :P

                          Message 12 of 26 , Aug 31, 2002
                            --- Immortalone <immortalone@...> wrote:
                            > :oO
                            > SACRILEGE!!!!

                            I'm good at that. MWAHAHAHAHAHA

                            =====
                            ~Tita

                            "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)

                            http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com

                            http://finance.yahoo.com
                          • Immortalone
                            Message 13 of 26 , Aug 31, 2002
                              Whaahahah. So am I. I am God. :P But I worship Eliza Dushku. So... what
                              irony!

                              Eleanor Stevens wrote:

                              > I'm good at that. MWAHAHAHAHAHA
                              >
                              > =====
                              > ~Tita
                              >
                              > "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)
                              >
                              > http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com
                            • Eleanor Stevens
                              Message 14 of 26 , Aug 31, 2002
                                --- Immortalone <immortalone@...> wrote:
                                > Whaahahah. So am I. I am God. :P But I worship Eliza
                                > Dushku. So... what
                                > irony!

                                This is why I love this ML ;_; If God Worships Eliza
                                Dushku, Satan's Favorite TV show is Hamtaro.

                                =====

                                Message 15 of 26 , Aug 31, 2002
                                  Eleanor Stevens wrote:

                                  > --- Immortalone <immortalone@...> wrote:
                                  > > Whaahahah. So am I. I am God. :P But I worship Eliza
                                  > > Dushku. So... what irony!
                                  >
                                  > This is why I love this ML ;_; If God Worships Eliza
                                  > Dushku, Satan's Favorite TV show is Hamtaro.
                                  >
                                  > =====
                                  > ~Tita

                                  Y'all are demented!

                                  So, how's school going? What classes do you have?
                                  Found any gay friendly groups yet? Anime clubs?

                                  Byakko
                                • Sephiroth
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Aug 31, 2002

                                    >Y'all are demented!
                                    >
                                    >So, how's school going? What classes do you have?
                                    >Found any gay friendly groups yet? Anime clubs?
                                    >
                                    >Byakko

                                    Getting ready for art collage come october. Currently i'm pissing and
                                    moaning to myself about being unable to make it to Anime Expo New York
                                    For the AMV contest cause all of my entries got in and i will not be
                                    there to see the audiances reaction. 2 years of waiting waisted... Oh
                                    well there's always AWA...... *breaks down*
                                  • Immortalone
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Sep 1 12:47 AM
                                      What's funny is... I AM SATAN ALSO! I AM EVERYTHING AND EVERYWHERE!!!
                                      BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ...and Hamtaro show is funny. Makes me laugh
                                      uproariously.

                                      Eleanor Stevens wrote:

                                      > This is why I love this ML ;_; If God Worships Eliza
                                      > Dushku, Satan's Favorite TV show is Hamtaro.
                                      >
                                      > =====
                                      > ~Tita
                                      >
                                      > "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)
                                      >
                                      > http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com
                                    • PGit
                                      Message 18 of 26 , Sep 2 8:16 PM
                                        MmmmmCMASTER! Alright, I abhore Hamilton, but I don't
                                        mind the GLBT. If only they weren't so damned cliquey
                                        it'd be a lot cooler, and I'm hoping to get an
                                        executive position next year. Woo. Frosh week is
                                        grossly dull, and I spent most of today in
                                        food-poisioning haze from eating at the caf last
                                        night. otherwise, all is fabulous.

                                        ... I can't wait for the new season of buffy. Sad but
                                        true, I installed an old All-In-Wonder to
                                        circumnavigate the need for a TV in this place...

                                        ~ Alex (aka PGit)

                                        --- awill <ahwill@...> wrote:
                                        > Y'all are demented!
                                        >
                                        > So, how's school going? What classes do you have?
                                        > Found any gay friendly groups yet? Anime clubs?
                                        >
                                        > Byakko

                                        http://finance.yahoo.com
                                      • awill
                                        Message 19 of 26 , Sep 2 9:47 PM
                                          PGit wrote:

                                          > MmmmmCMASTER! Alright, I abhore Hamilton, but I don't
                                          > mind the GLBT. If only they weren't so damned cliquey
                                          > it'd be a lot cooler,

                                          Damn the cliquey torpedoes... full speed ahead!

                                          > and I'm hoping to get an executive position next year. Woo.

                                          There ya go... bash them into submission and mold them into
                                          the clique of your choice.

                                          > Frosh week is grossly dull, and I spent most of today in
                                          > food-poisioning haze from eating at the caf last night.

                                          Ouch! I hope you let the manager know. BTW, avoid cottage
                                          cheese like the plague.

                                          > otherwise, all is fabulous.
                                          >
                                          > ... I can't wait for the new season of buffy. Sad but
                                          > true, I installed an old All-In-Wonder to
                                          > circumnavigate the need for a TV in this place...

                                          Byakko hugs computer monitor and croons lovingly, "Who
                                          needs a stupid TV when I have youuuu!"

                                          Take care,
                                          Byakko
                                        • Kate Mileur
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Sep 2 10:49 PM
                                            --- Eleanor Stevens <captaintita@...> wrote:

                                            > --- Immortalone <immortalone@...> wrote:
                                            > > Whaahahah. So am I. I am God. :P But I worship Eliza
                                            > > Dushku. So... what
                                            > > irony!
                                            >
                                            > This is why I love this ML ;_; If God Worships Eliza
                                            > Dushku, Satan's Favorite TV show is Hamtaro.

                                            Amen To that... But, and forgive me for sounding like an uncultured
                                            peasant, but Who is Eliza Dushku? *ducks*

                                            --Kate, who apologizes for lurking so long.

                                            http://finance.yahoo.com
                                          • Immortalone
                                            Message 21 of 26 , Sep 3 12:16 AM
                                              :o0
                                              WHAT?! You don't know the goodness that is Eliza Dushku?! I must educte
                                              you, young one! Eliza Dushku plays Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
                                              (That was when I first noticed her) and notable roles in Bring It On!
                                              (As Missy), Soul Survivors (as Annabel), The New Guy (as Danielle), and
                                              a whole bunch of other shows. One film that's coming out soon is City by
                                              the Sea where she plays Gina. In my opinion, she's a damn fine actress.
                                              And she's just... beautiful. :D go to www.edushku.com for more
                                              information, or I think Cheebs! has a pretty good page with good
                                              screencaps :D

                                              immo

                                              p.s. msg me for more info ;D lol

                                              Message 22 of 26 , Sep 3 12:52 AM
                                                --- Kate Mileur <angeltenshi@...> wrote:
                                                > Amen To that... But, and forgive me for sounding
                                                > like an uncultured
                                                > peasant, but Who is Eliza Dushku? *ducks*

                                                Stay in the Dark Go not to the evil that Is Eliza
                                                Dushku!!! And for heavens sake stay away from that
                                                little Faith Sh--<CENSORED DUE TO ELLIES FOUL MOUTH>
                                                If you want someone to worship on scary leevels try
                                                Xena or Wonder woman or Ertha Kit in hr younger days.
                                                Plus there's always Shakira Latin America's Answer to
                                                Christina Agullera

                                                =====

                                                Message 23 of 26 , Sep 3 8:34 PM
                                                  Ha! I laugh at Shakira! The woman who can't dance! (Well, I can't dance
                                                  neither. And it was my friend who said she can't dance...) Eliza Dushku,
                                                  you WORSHIP on bended knees, pal! :P When Yuricon comes along, and if I
                                                  go (lets hope I do...), we'll continue this argument in person ;)

                                                  Eleanor Stevens wrote:

                                                  > Stay in the Dark Go not to the evil that Is Eliza
                                                  > Dushku!!! And for heavens sake stay away from that
                                                  > little Faith Sh--<CENSORED DUE TO ELLIES FOUL MOUTH>
                                                  > If you want someone to worship on scary leevels try
                                                  > Xena or Wonder woman or Ertha Kit in hr younger days.
                                                  > Plus there's always Shakira Latin America's Answer to
                                                  > Christina Agullera
                                                  >
                                                  > =====
                                                  > ~Tita
                                                  >
                                                  > "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)
                                                  >
                                                  > http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com
                                                • Eleanor Stevens
                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Sep 4 12:10 AM
                                                    --- Immortalone <immortalone@...> wrote:
                                                    > Ha! I laugh at Shakira! The woman who can't dance!
                                                    > (Well, I can't dance
                                                    > neither. And it was my friend who said she can't
                                                    > dance...) Eliza Dushku,
                                                    > you WORSHIP on bended knees, pal! :P When Yuricon
                                                    > comes along, and if I
                                                    > go (lets hope I do...), we'll continue this argument
                                                    > in person ;)

                                                    *in her really fake Irish accent* Yer On buddy! If (I
                                                    think I shalt have money by then ^.^**) I go you and
                                                    an' I will continue this conversation In the err ...
                                                    bowel's of ... umm.. Dang it I'll just burn Eliza
                                                    Dushku pictures in effigy! YEAH! Or make Ryoko and
                                                    Ayeka dolls get it on i dunno either one will do. ^.^

                                                    =====

                                                  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                                                    Message 25 of 26 , Sep 5 6:38 PM
                                                      << Getting ready for art collage come october. Currently i'm pissing and
                                                      moaning to myself about being unable to make it to Anime Expo New York
                                                      For the AMV contest cause all of my entries got in and i will not be
                                                      there to see the audiances reaction. 2 years of waiting waisted... Oh
                                                      well there's always AWA...... *breaks down* >>

                                                      I'm so sad that I won't be able to make it to AWA this year :( There's
                                                      nothing like a 72 hour music video contest =^.^=

                                                      *does a little sniffles dance*

                                                      Kun
                                                      ----'-,-{@
                                                    • Sephiroth
                                                      Message 26 of 26 , Sep 5 7:14 PM

                                                        >I'm so sad that I won't be able to make it to AWA this year :( There's
                                                        >nothing like a 72 hour music video contest =^.^=
                                                        >
                                                        >*does a little sniffles dance*

                                                        How about i write up a report when I come back. ON another note i lost
                                                        the AXNY AMV contest which i am kind of happy about since i'm pretty
                                                        sure that the people who did win were there. Then there's the review
                                                        somone wrote on the AMV mailing list (Didn't get a good review on any of
                                                        my videos) but that dosent matter to me since the people on the forums said
                                                        ">I loved your video. I can't stop listening to "Gravity of
                                                        >Love" right now. Good job!
                                                        Same Here. Love that Song!"

                                                        Well who here is going to AWA mabye we could meet up or something.
                                                        Exspect me at the DDR project 2 Permier (I did the first track!). That
                                                        is all.