New manga added to the scans site!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2002
      "Pritty Princess" is a unanimous favorite among the four of us who have
      read it. It's an hysterical take on the Prince rescuing a Princess-type
      fairy tale. It's a funny take on fairy tales in general.

      I highly recommend this for a laugh, even if you can't read the Japanese,
      it's pretty funny.

      Remember, the Manga Scans index is at
      http://www.yuricon.org/manga/mangaindex.htm and this title is that last and
      newest in the srchive.

      (BTW, I'm doing this in what is increasingly rare and precious free time, so
      the first ingrate who complains that these are not translated, or that each
      picture ought to be its own HTML page with navigation or anything, gets it
      upside the head. :-) I strongly recommend that you thank Emi-san for digging
      up this wealth of yuri goodness for us and me for making it available to
      you. *s*)

    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2002
        <<
        (BTW, I'm doing this in what is increasingly rare and precious free time, so
        the first ingrate who complains that these are not translated, or that each
        picture ought to be its own HTML page with navigation or anything, gets it
        upside the head. :-) I strongly recommend that you thank Emi-san for digging
        up this wealth of yuri goodness for us and me for making it available to
        you. *s*) >>

        Arigatou, Erica-himesama!

        *does a little bow and worship dance* ;p

        Kun
      • Jared Stricof
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2002

          Arigatou, Erica-himesama!

          *does a little bow and worship dance* ;p

          Kun

          Ditto

          -Shannon

          Do You Yahoo!?