Neon Genesis Evangelion

  • pyrephox18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2002

             I finally watched the series all the way through...at times I felt like I was the only anime fan who hadn't. Well, I liked it, but one of the last episodes ruined what I was thinking was the perfect yuri couple...Misato and Ritsuko.

      I may just ignore that quick piece of dialogue, and let my angsty unrequited love plotlines just keep on truckin'.

      Pyrephox