Re: [Yuricon] Hiya

  • PGit
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2002
      Aww, thanks anyway. I'm way too far out of the anime
      loop (by personal choice. I find the vast majority
      really, really dull) to have a lot to contribute here,
      but I _do_ go in for the OT stuff. *grin* Lately on
      Miazaki, Jones, and Gaiman.

      Pee Ess: Anyone else here read Gaiman's latest yet?
      It's called "Coraline", it's a kid's book about a girl
      who goes through a door.

      ~ Alex, aka PGit.
      "I'm telling you stories. Trust me."

      http://finance.yahoo.com