Re: [Yuricon] Meow Mix

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28 12:55 PM
      << After Erica and company left, cheebs! and her friends
      graciously showed Angie and myself around Manhattan.
      Of course they exposed naive me to shops they knew
      would make me blush! What are friends for? Lots of
      tattoo and smoke shops... it was unreal.

      The descent into the subway system was an olfactory
      onslaught to remember, but once on, I was struck by
      how easy it was to get around. All of us ended up at
      my hotel room where we partied until cheebs! and
      company left. I had a really good time! >>

      I'm glad you guys had so much fun after going up all that way just to go to
      an Anime Night that never was ;) Although, I dare say, that you guys were
      having fun at the bar even without the anime =^.^=

      Kun