OT: Yahoo problems, help!

  • kage shinrou
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2002
      Apparently someone has hacked my account in Yahoo and changed my password
      and personal information, that or Yahoo has just decided to change my
      information on its own. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, do you
      know how to get it fixed, since there is no actual e-mailable help to be
      found from Yahoo itself. Please respond to me directly. Thanks.

      kage-kun
      "ookami wa ookami"