Re: [Yuricon] Back for a moment

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2002
      Sorry you can't make it. This looks like it is going to be an interesting week (if I don't fall sleep duing the show. I almost missed my bus stop yesterday I was so tired) The people at Geek Week are really excited about helping Yuricon in any way they can which means depending on how well things go this week then there will be a Shoujo ai Showing very very soon
      >^_^< Don't cross your fingers just yet for we first have to make Geek
      week work and if it does then >^_^< happy happy me.

      Well I have only... epppp!! 5 minute to get out the door.
      jaa ne  minna and hope to see some of you there.

      Kat

      yeah, sorry i didn't show ^_^;; things just kind of suddenly appeared in my schedule. it doesn't look like i'll be able to come to geekfest either, which is REALLY depressing. i'm sorry kat, i'll have to be a lackey some other day ^_^ hope you sell out of everything ^_~

      -Zeph ^_^