Comiket goodies

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2002
      Well, our cute Japanese friend, Emi-san outdid herself...

      Last sunday I came home to a huge box of doujinshi from Comiket and candy as a food challenge, to get me back for making her eat twinkies and beef jerky. ;-)

      (Emi-san - I liked the hibachi chicken flavored chips and the "chiisakute kawaii soda candy" is popular at my office! The ramune candy tastes like sweet chalk and I haven't eaten the rice puffs yet. LOL)

      I will be scanning in some titles as soon as I can to our manga file on the Yuricon site. One of the manga in this issue of Anise is the continuation of a manga I scanned in last time...it's got a great ending! And a few of the doujinshi have really wonderful stories.

      My favorites...the story about the older couple from Anise and the one in a dj; a really great high school love affair; a sexy story about an older woman and a younger lover at work; and there's one I'm forgetting, but I also think is really sexy.

      I'll let you all know when I've scanned some in.

      So everyone thank Emi-san! She gives us wonderful presents (and I promise I'll share the doujinshi...if not the candy. LOL)

    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2002
        << So everyone thank Emi-san! She gives us wonderful presents (and I promise
        I'll share the doujinshi...if not the candy. LOL) >>

        Arigatou Emi-san! I had the great pleasure of being there for the box opening
        so I got to see all the great doujinshi too =^.^= Sugoi! I loved the comicket
        book with all the circles listed in it ;)

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
      • Koemy@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 28, 2002
          hi, kon-tiwa !
          watasi ha genki desu. nihon ha chotto atui yo!

          l m happy you enjoyed them !
          thank you !
          l belive all everybody on this list ll also enjoy them.
          l love original character doujinshi books very much,not only anime manga
          story.
          l love * four princess* story best ,its so nice kawaii,ne?

          we have pride march next weekend in tokyo.
          l ll try to get some others info&goods in ni-choume town in shinjuku.
          ja-ne!

          emy
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2002
            >From: Koemy@...
            >

            >hi, kon-tiwa !
            >watasi ha genki desu. nihon ha chotto atui yo!

            Kyou wa ii tenki desu. At least here in NJ. :-)

            l everybody on this list ll also enjoy them.
            >l love original character doujinshi books very much,not only anime manga
            >story.

            Me too - I love the "Tact" series with Satsuki and her sempai. What a sweet
            story. I will try to scan those for everyone soon.

            >l love * four princess* story best ,its so nice kawaii,ne?

            >we have pride march next weekend in tokyo.
            >l ll try to get some others info&goods in ni-choume town in shinjuku.
            >ja-ne!

            Have fun!