OT: But I couldn't Resist the funny ^.^

  • Eleanor Stevens
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25 9:53 PM
      For those of you who read StrangeCandy check out
      today's strip I got a bloody nose from laughing so
      hard >.< If it's already Monday in whatever timezone
      you live in don't worry the comic will be up until
      Tuesday ^.^ Check it out MWAHAHAHAAH so Damnably Funny
      >.<!!!

      http://strangecandy.keenspace.com/

      =====
      ~Tita

      "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)

      http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • shanejayell2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26 10:20 AM
        Today's experiment... failed.
        Falls over laughing. That was rather cute. Is there any good Excel
        Saga shoujo-ai?

        Shane :)