Re: [Yuricon] Apologies for the inconvenience!

  • pyrephox18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 95 , Nov 4, 2001
      In a message dated 11/4/01 11:37:43 AM Eastern Standard Time, e.l.f.@... writes:

      >I've heard that they've been harassing a lot of "sexuality" related groups,
      >lately. A few of the yaoi and slash groups I was on have been nervously
      >looking for a new home.

      Yeah - I'll stick that on the list of things to do. :-)

      We're not a sexuality based group, which is why this kind of thing bothers
      me - we're an entertainment/convention group. Be that as it may...

      Yah, that's why I put the word in quotes, because it seems like that's the basis they're using to target groups, regardless of the reality. And I've heard good things about topica.com, as far as hosts go. Don't have much personal experience with them, though.

      Pyrephox- thwapping Yahoo.
    • ServoKamen
      Message 95 of 95 , Nov 10, 2001