Hi

  • tasukibeth@cs.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2002
      For the past two weeks I was sort of forced to drop off the planet - I moved! It's a good thing, but it was a bad move. Bad, bad, bad. Snide ex-roommates made my life hell, at work I was not given the bonus that I was promised (I needed that bonus to buy a COUCH), and I have bounced so many checks in the past week that I have to spend the next two weeks eating mac and cheese to make up the difference.

      But I missed you all and wanted you to know I am thinking of you. Kat, now that I am settled, I am back to working on my Yuri Monagatari project, and Seravy, I got those Noir VCDs and will be sending you the reimbursement soon.

      Hope all is well~hugs~~

      Beth
    • Kathryn Williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2002
        > For the past two weeks I was sort of forced to drop off the planet - I
        moved! It's a good thing, but it was a bad move. Bad, bad, bad. Snide
        ex-roommates made my life hell, at work I was not given the bonus that I was
        promised (I needed that bonus to buy a COUCH), and I have bounced so many
        checks in the past week that I have to spend the next two weeks eating mac
        and cheese to make up the difference.

        Sorry to hear *hugs* I know what you what is it like (personally went from
        bad roomate to bad relationship all at once *ack) I'd love to be able to
        avord a bed right now (using the pull out couc my new roomie lent me... fun
        fun) I'm pulling out of it and so will you. Anyways what is so bad about
        living off KD! I have lived off it it since I've been on my own (and that
        has been 11 years now) Love KD here >^_^<

        > But I missed you all and wanted you to know I am thinking of you. Kat, now
        that I am settled, I am back to working on my Yuri Monagatari project,

        Good good. Now get working *grins* I'll hopfully have my two new manga in
        the computer by the end of the month so I can begin more lessons. (one is
        darker and uses more detailed toner tricks while the other is softer and
        simpler shoujo style of toning) So you have returned just in time, but
        first I have to finish that last of these Chibi Magnets. Only Angelina is
        left. Yippy!!!

        and Seravy, I got those Noir VCDs and will be sending you the reimbursement
        soon.

        > Hope all is well~hugs~~

        Well be once I get through the last of the summer con season. t-minus 4 days
        to hell week begins. (you can tell I'm so prepared for this week long
        show... Arrggghhhh!!!!) I'll be fine, Turst me >^_^<

        Well here is to things turning around for the both of us.

        jaa ne

        Kat
      • MeKel Engel
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 20, 2002

          W/b!

          >From: tasukibeth@...
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Yuricon] Hi
          >Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:55:19 -0400
          >
          >For the past two weeks I was sort of forced to drop off the planet - I moved! It's a good thing, but it was a bad move. Bad, bad, bad. Snide ex-roommates made my life hell, at work I was not given the bonus that I was promised (I needed that bonus to buy a COUCH), and I have bounced so many checks in the past week that I have to spend the next two weeks eating mac and cheese to make up the difference.
          >
          >But I missed you all and wanted you to know I am thinking of you. Kat, now that I am settled, I am back to working on my Yuri Monagatari project, and Seravy, I got those Noir VCDs and will be sending you the reimbursement soon.
          >
          >Hope all is well~hugs~~
          >
          >Beth

        • maryvynne_duag
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 16 1:58 AM
            Hi to all I am of those people who reacently joined yuricon. I am a
            huge fan of yuri mangas and animes.

            I'll give the credits to Maria sama Ga Miteru for this. It was the
            only totally yuri anime aired in the Philippines during my starting
            time, too sad the network stopped airing it. I some kinda ignored it
            at first. Perhaps, because it was a first time and I really don't
            think it's possible.But the truth is extremely liked it, some sort
            of an anime love at first sight.

            I was young back then to understand such things. I only thought that
            Japanese animations are conservative and had a dormant period.

            However, when I started searching I found good yuris. I only started
            this year and here I am mega addicted to yuris that it frustrate me
            whenever I am not able to see one. I felt sad because here in our
            country there are only a few people to which I can share this love
            for yuri. Now, that I am here in yuricon, I hope I can share this
            liking to you guys.

            Always,

            MGD
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 16 8:13 AM
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "maryvynne_duag" <maryvynne_duag@...>
              wrote:

              > Hi to all I am of those people who reacently joined yuricon. I am a
              > huge fan of yuri mangas and animes.

              Welcome to the list. :)

              Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
              http://okazu.blogspot.com