Wow, I haven't been here in awhile...

  • turkish_pikey
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
      *waves to everybody*

      Man, I missed it here. Glad to finally have time to be back...

      Current Ellstar wrapup
      -I had an unwanted guest for 8 days who was rude, snippy and forever on my back about everything. I could barely check my mail muchless visit here or anywhere else. Horrid
      -I've been pursuing a female who may or may NOT be interested in me but won't give me a straight answer and its making me crazy :(
      -I've been harassing my fansubber for Alien 9 and its not working >=(

      Yar! So whats been going on in here? I'm trying to read through the messages..but..theres alot. Any new Yuricon inside info? Shows I should watch? Gossip, rumours? Please tell the oh-so-out-of-it one!

      -Ellstar
      http://napalmcandy.net
      "Eat Mor Chikin"
    • Kathryn Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
        > -I've been harassing my fansubber for Alien 9 and its not working >=(

        That is because it was just licensed a couple of weeks ago by CPM. Don't
        know much else other then they have the rights because they seem to be very
        quiet about it all (including realacing the fact that they have the rights
        along with a huge stament about more Utena coming out)

        Well hope things turn around of you.

        jaa ne

        Kat

      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
          << *waves to everybody*

          Man, I missed it here. Glad to finally have time to be back... >>

          *does a little delurk dance*

          Hey there Ellstar :) Glad your back...although I have to admit I don't
          remember your name...which is odd because I ususally remember everyone on the
          list ;p

          Kun