Re: [Yuricon] Gallery updated!

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2002
      >From: Trixterpriest@...

      >In an effort to shamelessly plug myself and generate unearned comments of
      >adoration... o.0~

      I adore you. :-)

      Nice work! But your non fanart gallery URL isn't a live link, I had to
      actually cut AND paste. Nervy. :-)

    • pbarkow@hfx.eastlink.ca
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2002
        On 1 Aug 2002 at 11:45, Trixterpriest@... wrote:

        > In an effort to shamelessly plug myself and generate unearned comments of
        > adoration... o.0~

        If you want unearned comments and adoration you'll have to stop
        drawing beautiful pieces of artwork that justify them.
      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 2, 2002
          << >In an effort to shamelessly plug myself and generate unearned comments of
          >adoration... o.0~

          I adore you. :-)

          Nice work! But your non fanart gallery URL isn't a live link, I had to
          actually cut AND paste. Nervy. :-) >>

          Poor girl ;p There was a live link to the right of the main gallery page...

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
        • Trixterpriest@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 2, 2002
            << > In an effort to shamelessly plug myself and generate unearned comments
            of
            > adoration... o.0~

            If you want unearned comments and adoration you'll have to stop
            drawing beautiful pieces of artwork that justify them. >>

            Thank you Philip =^.^= You're too kind...I'm sure if you had spent hours
            clicking through random images at Elfwood like I have...then you'd find that
            my work is pitiful indeed.

            *does a little silly dance*
            Kun
            ----'-,-{@
          • pbarkow@hfx.eastlink.ca
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 2, 2002
              On 2 Aug 2002 at 17:40, Trixterpriest@... wrote:

              > << > In an effort to shamelessly plug myself and generate unearned
              > comments of
              > > adoration... o.0~
              >
              > If you want unearned comments and adoration you'll have to stop
              > drawing beautiful pieces of artwork that justify them. >>
              >
              > Thank you Philip =^.^= You're too kind...I'm sure if you had spent

              I'm too kind? There might be some truth to that, especially if you're
              working with the 'nice guys finish last' hypothesis.

              > hours clicking through random images at Elfwood like I have...then
              > you'd find that my work is pitiful indeed.

              I have spent hours looking through random images at Elfwood.
              While there is certainly some good stuff there, it's by no means the
              majority, anymore than it is on the Pit of Voles.

              > *does a little silly dance*

              ^_^
            • Trixterpriest@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 3, 2002
                << I'm too kind? There might be some truth to that, especially if you're
                working with the 'nice guys finish last' hypothesis.

                I think that hypothesis can be safely said to be in the theory stage...I've
                seen it all too often.

                >> I have spent hours looking through random images at Elfwood.
                While there is certainly some good stuff there, it's by no means the
                majority, anymore than it is on the Pit of Voles. >>

                The Pit of Voles? I don't think I've heard of that site....is it like Elfwood?

                Kun
                -----'-,-{@
              • pbarkow@hfx.eastlink.ca
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 3, 2002
                  On 3 Aug 2002 at 10:18, Trixterpriest@... wrote:

                  > << I'm too kind? There might be some truth to that, especially if you're
                  > working with the 'nice guys finish last' hypothesis.
                  >
                  > I think that hypothesis can be safely said to be in the theory stage...I've
                  > seen it all too often.

                  *nods*

                  > >> I have spent hours looking through random images at Elfwood.
                  > While there is certainly some good stuff there, it's by no means the
                  > majority, anymore than it is on the Pit of Voles. >>
                  >
                  > The Pit of Voles? I don't think I've heard of that site....is it like Elfwood?

                  Yes, but with fan fiction instead of pictures. However it's lack of
                  convenient thumbnails makes it harder to pick out the quality stuff. I
                  don't remember the URL, you can find it through google.
                • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 3, 2002
                    << > The Pit of Voles? I don't think I've heard of that site....is it like
                    Elfwood?

                    Yes, but with fan fiction instead of pictures. However it's lack of
                    convenient thumbnails makes it harder to pick out the quality stuff. I
                    don't remember the URL, you can find it through google. >>

                    Thanks =^.^= I'll check it out some time, although I don't read much
                    fanfiction.

                    Kun
                    ----'-,-{@
                  • Steven Perez
                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 3, 2002
                      On Sat, 3 Aug 2002 pbarkow@... wrote:

                      > On 3 Aug 2002 at 10:18, Trixterpriest@... wrote:
                      >
                      > > << I'm too kind? There might be some truth to that, especially if you're
                      > > working with the 'nice guys finish last' hypothesis.
                      > >
                      > > I think that hypothesis can be safely said to be in the theory stage...I've
                      > > seen it all too often.
                      >
                      > *nods*

                      Well, that why one needs to be a nice guy at times, a rake at others,
                      and a down right mean SOB at others, from my exprerience.
                      I try always to be a gentleman, but I'm never too nice to as to not
                      stomp a jackass.

                      I hope that din't sound too thugish. ^^;

                      Steven Perez AKA Sabre Kamen and Bishounen Hunter S @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,-'-,
                      Lover of Males and Females, and quite Kinky to boot! :D @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,
                      N.O.V.A - Northern Oregon/Vancouver Anime stp@...
                    • pbarkow@hfx.eastlink.ca
                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 4, 2002
                        On 3 Aug 2002 at 10:40, Trixterpriest@... wrote:

                        > << > The Pit of Voles? I don't think I've heard of that site....is it like
                        > Elfwood?
                        >
                        > Yes, but with fan fiction instead of pictures. However it's lack of
                        > convenient thumbnails makes it harder to pick out the quality stuff. I
                        > don't remember the URL, you can find it through google. >>
                        >
                        > Thanks =^.^= I'll check it out some time, although I don't read much
                        > fanfiction.

                        Good luck with it if you do.