[Yuricon] Gallery updated!

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2002
      In an effort to shamelessly plug myself and generate unearned comments of
      adoration... o.0~

      I thought I'd share with everyone my Elfwood fanart gallery which has just
      been updated! ;p

      *does a little Elfwood dance*

      I highly recommend any budding artist to look into Elfwood. It's a great
      place to post nearly as much art as you want for free! =^.^=

      http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/fanq/n/i/nicelyk2/nicelyk2.html

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2002
        >From: Trixterpriest@...

        >In an effort to shamelessly plug myself and generate unearned comments of
        >adoration... o.0~

        I adore you. :-)

        Nice work! But your non fanart gallery URL isn't a live link, I had to
        actually cut AND paste. Nervy. :-)

      • pbarkow@hfx.eastlink.ca
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 1, 2002
          On 1 Aug 2002 at 11:45, Trixterpriest@... wrote:

          > In an effort to shamelessly plug myself and generate unearned comments of
          > adoration... o.0~

          If you want unearned comments and adoration you'll have to stop
          drawing beautiful pieces of artwork that justify them.
        • Trixterpriest@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 2, 2002
            << >In an effort to shamelessly plug myself and generate unearned comments of
            >adoration... o.0~

            I adore you. :-)

            Nice work! But your non fanart gallery URL isn't a live link, I had to
            actually cut AND paste. Nervy. :-) >>

            Poor girl ;p There was a live link to the right of the main gallery page...

            Kun
            ----'-,-{@
          • Trixterpriest@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 2, 2002
              << > In an effort to shamelessly plug myself and generate unearned comments
              of
              > adoration... o.0~

              If you want unearned comments and adoration you'll have to stop
              drawing beautiful pieces of artwork that justify them. >>

              Thank you Philip =^.^= You're too kind...I'm sure if you had spent hours
              clicking through random images at Elfwood like I have...then you'd find that
              my work is pitiful indeed.

              *does a little silly dance*
              Kun
              ----'-,-{@
            • pbarkow@hfx.eastlink.ca
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 2, 2002
                On 2 Aug 2002 at 17:40, Trixterpriest@... wrote:

                > << > In an effort to shamelessly plug myself and generate unearned
                > comments of
                > > adoration... o.0~
                >
                > If you want unearned comments and adoration you'll have to stop
                > drawing beautiful pieces of artwork that justify them. >>
                >
                > Thank you Philip =^.^= You're too kind...I'm sure if you had spent

                I'm too kind? There might be some truth to that, especially if you're
                working with the 'nice guys finish last' hypothesis.

                > hours clicking through random images at Elfwood like I have...then
                > you'd find that my work is pitiful indeed.

                I have spent hours looking through random images at Elfwood.
                While there is certainly some good stuff there, it's by no means the
                majority, anymore than it is on the Pit of Voles.

                > *does a little silly dance*

                ^_^
              • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 3, 2002
                  << I'm too kind? There might be some truth to that, especially if you're
                  working with the 'nice guys finish last' hypothesis.

                  I think that hypothesis can be safely said to be in the theory stage...I've
                  seen it all too often.

                  >> I have spent hours looking through random images at Elfwood.
                  While there is certainly some good stuff there, it's by no means the
                  majority, anymore than it is on the Pit of Voles. >>

                  The Pit of Voles? I don't think I've heard of that site....is it like Elfwood?

                  Kun
                  -----'-,-{@
                • pbarkow@hfx.eastlink.ca
                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 3, 2002
                    On 3 Aug 2002 at 10:18, Trixterpriest@... wrote:

                    > << I'm too kind? There might be some truth to that, especially if you're
                    > working with the 'nice guys finish last' hypothesis.
                    >
                    > I think that hypothesis can be safely said to be in the theory stage...I've
                    > seen it all too often.

                    *nods*

                    > >> I have spent hours looking through random images at Elfwood.
                    > While there is certainly some good stuff there, it's by no means the
                    > majority, anymore than it is on the Pit of Voles. >>
                    >
                    > The Pit of Voles? I don't think I've heard of that site....is it like Elfwood?

                    Yes, but with fan fiction instead of pictures. However it's lack of
                    convenient thumbnails makes it harder to pick out the quality stuff. I
                    don't remember the URL, you can find it through google.
                  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 3, 2002
                      << > The Pit of Voles? I don't think I've heard of that site....is it like
                      Elfwood?

                      Yes, but with fan fiction instead of pictures. However it's lack of
                      convenient thumbnails makes it harder to pick out the quality stuff. I
                      don't remember the URL, you can find it through google. >>

                      Thanks =^.^= I'll check it out some time, although I don't read much
                      fanfiction.

                      Kun
                      ----'-,-{@
                    • Steven Perez
                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 3, 2002
                        On Sat, 3 Aug 2002 pbarkow@... wrote:

                        > On 3 Aug 2002 at 10:18, Trixterpriest@... wrote:
                        >
                        > > << I'm too kind? There might be some truth to that, especially if you're
                        > > working with the 'nice guys finish last' hypothesis.
                        > >
                        > > I think that hypothesis can be safely said to be in the theory stage...I've
                        > > seen it all too often.
                        >
                        > *nods*

                        Well, that why one needs to be a nice guy at times, a rake at others,
                        and a down right mean SOB at others, from my exprerience.
                        I try always to be a gentleman, but I'm never too nice to as to not
                        stomp a jackass.

                        I hope that din't sound too thugish. ^^;

                        Steven Perez AKA Sabre Kamen and Bishounen Hunter S @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,-'-,
                        Lover of Males and Females, and quite Kinky to boot! :D @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,
                        N.O.V.A - Northern Oregon/Vancouver Anime stp@...
                      • pbarkow@hfx.eastlink.ca
                        Message 11 of 11 , Aug 4, 2002
                          On 3 Aug 2002 at 10:40, Trixterpriest@... wrote:

                          > << > The Pit of Voles? I don't think I've heard of that site....is it like
                          > Elfwood?
                          >
                          > Yes, but with fan fiction instead of pictures. However it's lack of
                          > convenient thumbnails makes it harder to pick out the quality stuff. I
                          > don't remember the URL, you can find it through google. >>
                          >
                          > Thanks =^.^= I'll check it out some time, although I don't read much
                          > fanfiction.

                          Good luck with it if you do.