Re: [Yuricon] Re: Otakon report (long)

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2002
      << I regged Saturday orning and also barely had a wait. >>

      Heh, I WAS going to say that the 'barely had a wait' went on for two
      hours...but then I remembered that I was with Lianne and not you ;p We got
      there at 7:30, waited an hour until it opened and it was another hour before
      we got through to the end ;/

      *does a little bleh dance*

      Kun
      -----'-,-{@
    • Lianne Tauxe
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2002
        > << I regged Saturday orning and also barely had a wait. >>
        >
        > Heh, I WAS going to say that the 'barely had a wait' went on for two
        > hours...but then I remembered that I was with Lianne and not you ;p
        We
        > got
        > there at 7:30, waited an hour until it opened and it was another hour
        > before
        > we got through to the end ;/
        >
        > *does a little bleh dance*

        We did not! We got in line around 8:15, they were supposed to open at
        9:00 but were a little late, and we stood inside maybe 15-20 minutes.
        Then we got lost trying to find the art room, and then we sat outside it
        for ~15 minutes before it opened at 10:00.

        Once the doors actually opened, it wasn't that bad. It was the whole
        getting there before anything was moving that was tiresome, especially
        while standing in a light drizzle. :>

        Li.