Re: [Yuricon] hello!

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2002
      << Hi, I'm new here, I just want to say hello!

      I was so happy to find this group! I've seen plenty of boys' love
      in manga, but not love between girls/women. It's nice to know it's
      out there somewhere... so I'm going to start looking.

      Well, I don't have much to say... so I'll stop taking up space.

      *waves* >>

      Nice to have you here =^.^= Just for reference, a good place to start your
      search would be our List on the yuricon home page ;)

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@
      *does a little new member dance*
    • Camila Duran
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 31, 2003

        I just want to say Hi. I am new here, my name is Camila and l am in Nebraska.  Thank you for let me enjoy this group.
        See you!

        Cammy

        Do You Yahoo!?
        Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.
      • jason
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 31, 2003
          "Hello Nurse!" wakko warner.....
          sorry, just had to say hi and welcome to the list of some of the
          weridest or stange people you might never meet or wish you might
          had......that didn;t make sence but who cares. it works.....
          im jason and im just weird.....

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 31, 2003
            >From: Camila Duran <kmilita_86@...>

            >I just want to say Hi. I am new here, my name is Camila and l am in
            >Nebraska. Thank you for let me enjoy this group.

            Welcome to the group, Cammy!

            Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
            enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!
            http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
          • kun
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 31, 2003
              > I just want to say Hi. I am new here, my name is Camila and l am in Nebraska. Thank you for let me enjoy this group.
              > See you!

              It's nice to have you here Cammy =^.^= So how did you come to be in our
              little part of the cyber realm?

              Kun
              ----'-,-{@

              *does a little cyber dance*
            • yu matsuura
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 31, 2003

                >From: Camila Duran
                >Subject: [Yuricon] hello!
                >

                >I just want to say Hi. I am new here, my name is Camila and l am in Nebraska. Thank you for let me enjoy this group.
                >See you!
                >
                >Cammy

                Welcome,

                Are there many anime fans in Nebraska?  Are you anywhere near Iowa?  Have you
                been to Anime Iowa?  Isn't Nabraska an agrucultural state?

                ^-^

                Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.