Re: [Yuricon] Okay...so, anyone heard of "Countdown"?

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2002
      << It's got five stories, all of which are massively explicitly hentai, the
      first three of which are hugely to mostly yuri. All the girls have
      inexplicable invisible penises, but since they are undoubtedly women and
      frankly, I could care less since it's just a guy-porn-thing anyway, it's
      pretty much the hardest hardcore yuri thing I've seen on a long while.

      Anyone seen this travesty? I'd like to watch it. :-)

      I'm torn between auctioning off this artbook, or just keeping it. LOL >>

      You know you want to keep it ;p I think it's on my Streamload account....in
      the Hentai section ;)

      Kun