Re: [Yuricon] Dr. Who was Otakon Report (Warning: Long.)

    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 1, 2002
      >From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

      >That's a lot of shows, I'm impressed. I didn't collect them for the reason
      >that I never thought I could get them all.

      NJN showed them regularly for decades. :-) It was just a matter of waiting
      until one I missed came on and taping it. :-)

      > > Yeah and he was in the Navy - he had a tattoo that is visible in one
      > > episode, in fact. LOL
      >
      >Really? I never noticed, which episode?

      I *think* it's his foirst episode. He hides in the shower, and sneaks out
      afterwards. When he's washing, you can see the anchor. :-)

    • Chalcahuite
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 1, 2002
        > From: Trixterpriest@...
        > Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:32:22 EDT
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Otakon Report (Warning: Long.)
        >
        > << P.S. I discovered that my shiny, silver shirt didn't really agree with the
        > Yuricon stickers. There are now two circular discolorations where the
        > stickers used to be. I suppose I should have left them on, but pink is not
        > really one of my colors. Oh well, lesson learned and its an excuse to buy
        > another one, I suppose. One can never have too many shiny silver shirts. :)
        >

        > Ahh! I'm sorry! ;( It WAS a very pretty shirt and Erica and myself commented
        > on it for a full 30 minutes or so =^.^= It was so shiny I just had to
        > sticker it twice ;p If I'd known....
        >
        > *does a little shiny dance*

        Don't worry about it. I didn't know it was going to happen either, and I was
        especially delighted to get double-stickered. Made me feel good all day.
        Like I said, its an excuse now to get another one. :)

        --= =--
        Chalcahuite