hello!

  • lilapause19056
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 29, 2002
      Hi, I'm new here, I just want to say hello!

      I was so happy to find this group! I've seen plenty of boys' love
      in manga, but not love between girls/women. It's nice to know it's
      out there somewhere... so I'm going to start looking.

      Well, I don't have much to say... so I'll stop taking up space.

      *waves*
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 29, 2002
        >From: "lilapause19056" <PandaThief@...>

        >Hi, I'm new here, I just want to say hello!

        Hello back at ya! :-)

        >I was so happy to find this group! I've seen plenty of boys' love
        >in manga, but not love between girls/women. It's nice to know it's
        >out there somewhere... so I'm going to start looking.

        Hitting up the Yuricon links page is a good place to start - it has some
        decent links to yuri-related things- http://www.yuricon.org/links.htm

        Oh yeah - it's out there. And where it isn't yet - it will be. ;-)

        Welcome to the group!

      • awill
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 29, 2002
          lilapause19056 wrote:

          > Hi, I'm new here, I just want to say hello!
          >
          > I was so happy to find this group! I've seen plenty of boys' love
          > in manga, but not love between girls/women. It's nice to know it's
          > out there somewhere... so I'm going to start looking.
          >
          > Well, I don't have much to say... so I'll stop taking up space.
          >
          > *waves*

          Welcome to the wonderfully whacky world of Yuridom!
          Jump right in....

          Byakko
        • Kathryn Williams
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 29, 2002
            > Hi, I'm new here, I just want to say hello!

            Konban wa and welcome to our little bit of insanity I like to call home
            >^_^<

            > I was so happy to find this group! I've seen plenty of boys' love
            > in manga, but not love between girls/women. It's nice to know it's
            > out there somewhere... so I'm going to start looking.

            There is alot out there if you know where to look. Take a peek over at the
            Yuricon "The List" for starters, plus we are known to bring up new stuff
            from time to time so this is the best spot to be if you want the lastest and
            greatest news (even some old but goodies) You never know what is going to
            happen on this list that is for sure.

            > Well, I don't have much to say... so I'll stop taking up space.
            >
            > *waves*

            Don't be shy we don't bite... at least most of us don't and if you have any
            questions we are filled with many knowledgable people (some like myself have
            nothing better to do then collect meanless Shoujo ai and Yuri Info *grins*)

            Anyways that is enough out of me.

            jaa ne

            (This was a message from your resident Shoujo ai Mangaka and general
            Anime/Manga Nut.)

            Kat Williams -Writer/Artist/Production Manager/Graphic Designers
            "This is my job I tell you... Really!!"

          • mugenharuka
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 30, 2002
              --- In Yuricon@y..., "lilapause19056" <PandaThief@a...> wrote:
              > Hi, I'm new here, I just want to say hello!
              >
              > I was so happy to find this group! I've seen plenty of boys' love
              > in manga, but not love between girls/women. It's nice to know it's
              > out there somewhere... so I'm going to start looking.
              >
              > Well, I don't have much to say... so I'll stop taking up space.
              >
              > *waves*

              Welcome welcome!

              What's great about the net is that there's not really any "space" to
              take up. So fill the board to your heart's desire ~ it's not going
              to run out of space. ^_- Plus, we love posts! Just as Kage.

              (Inside Joke. Kage was once seen hanging out at a metal pole for an
              entire convention, so I gave her some flak for it and won't let it
              go since it's a pretty good joke. At least to me. Probably old now
              to everyone else. Who am I talking to? Anyhow, back to the
              reply ... )

              And Don't lurk. Err ... that's a bit like the pot calling the
              kettle black. Right-on.

              Toodle-pip,
              MugenH.
            • borg9of9235
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 30, 2002
                --- In Yuricon@y..., "mugenharuka" <mugenharuka@y...> wrote:

                > What's great about the net is that there's not really any "space" to
                > take up. So fill the board to your heart's desire ~ it's not going
                > to run out of space. ^_- Plus, we love posts! Just as Kage.
                >
                > (Inside Joke. Kage was once seen hanging out at a metal pole for an
                > entire convention, so I gave her some flak for it and won't let it
                > go since it's a pretty good joke. At least to me. Probably old now
                > to everyone else. Who am I talking to? Anyhow, back to the
                > reply ... )

                Arrrrrgggghhhhhh!!! I will have my revenge on you for these baseless
                accusations!!!! Just wait until Yaoicon. *cackles evilly* (And no, it
                has nothing to do with pixie sticks)

                kage-kun
                "ookami wa ookami"
              • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 1, 2002
                  << Hi, I'm new here, I just want to say hello!

                  I was so happy to find this group! I've seen plenty of boys' love
                  in manga, but not love between girls/women. It's nice to know it's
                  out there somewhere... so I'm going to start looking.

                  Well, I don't have much to say... so I'll stop taking up space.

                  *waves* >>

                  Nice to have you here =^.^= Just for reference, a good place to start your
                  search would be our List on the yuricon home page ;)

                  Kun
                  ----'-,-{@
                  *does a little new member dance*
                • Camila Duran
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 31, 2003

                    I just want to say Hi. I am new here, my name is Camila and l am in Nebraska.  Thank you for let me enjoy this group.
                    See you!

                    Cammy

                    Do You Yahoo!?
                    Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.
                  • jason
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 31, 2003
                      "Hello Nurse!" wakko warner.....
                      sorry, just had to say hi and welcome to the list of some of the
                      weridest or stange people you might never meet or wish you might
                      had......that didn;t make sence but who cares. it works.....
                      im jason and im just weird.....

                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 31, 2003
                        >From: Camila Duran <kmilita_86@...>

                        >I just want to say Hi. I am new here, my name is Camila and l am in
                        >Nebraska. Thank you for let me enjoy this group.

                        Welcome to the group, Cammy!

                        Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
                        enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!
                        http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
                      • kun
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 31, 2003
                          > I just want to say Hi. I am new here, my name is Camila and l am in Nebraska. Thank you for let me enjoy this group.
                          > See you!

                          It's nice to have you here Cammy =^.^= So how did you come to be in our
                          little part of the cyber realm?

                          Kun
                          ----'-,-{@

                          *does a little cyber dance*
                        • yu matsuura
                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 31, 2003

                            >From: Camila Duran
                            >Subject: [Yuricon] hello!
                            >

                            >I just want to say Hi. I am new here, my name is Camila and l am in Nebraska. Thank you for let me enjoy this group.
                            >See you!
                            >
                            >Cammy

                            Welcome,

                            Are there many anime fans in Nebraska?  Are you anywhere near Iowa?  Have you
                            been to Anime Iowa?  Isn't Nabraska an agrucultural state?

                            ^-^

                            Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.