Re: [Yuricon] Nani? Confusing Anime

  • Cyndy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2002
      You're probably not going to find this as a shojouai thing.  I haven't seen the anime, but I do have one of the games.  The guy who made it is the guy who made Metal Gear Solid.  The "player" is no doubt the focus of the series, but just like in the game you never see his face, just an outline.  It's so you can put yourself in his place.  If they gave him a form in the anime it would take away from the game which focuses on the girls anyway.  Maybe the wrong number girl is a secret rival trying to figure out what the "player" likes about the girl...then again it could all be absolutely full of shojouai spirit and wouldn't that make it all nice and cozy ^_^ !

      Cyndy

      I did a search on line and
      found out that this mystery person that Shiori thinks is watching her is the
      palyer of the orginal video game and not the girl. Acording to what I've
      read all teh girls are in love with the player (who doesn't show up at all)

      I watched it again a 3rd time and still see it as a girl chasing another
      girl. Did anyone else watch this? I'm now searching for the finall ep to see
      what teh hell is going on. I'm completly confused by this one.

      Well more work to get done. Hope everyone had fun at Otakon.

      jaa ne

      Kat