Re: [Yuricon] OTAKON!

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 26, 2002
      Well, this is probably coming late, but I've been pretty busy up until now.
      This will be my first Otakon and I look forward to trying meet as many
      people as possible. I'll be there Saturday and most of Sunday, I won't be
      cosplaying, but look for the guy with glasses and thick, curly, black hair,
      in the really silver shirt, and the long chain hanging from his right side.
      (I really have no idea how many people that description fits, but that's
      probably me.)

      Hope everyone has a great time.

      --= =--
      Chalcahuite