Re: AMV's at Yuricon

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2002
      << > >Question, with this contest would i be allowed to send in my Video
      > >that is currently up at Yuri studios? Also is there going to be a
      > >limet for the number of entries? How many catagories...ect ect...
      > >Knowing about things like timelimets.... I guess it's a bit early to
      > >be asking about such things but i want to make sure that if there's
      > >any criteria that my Videos will meet it.
      >
      > You should address the Yuricon Videos staff with this question - I think
      > you're on that staff, aren't you? :-)
      >
      > You guys are the ones who are going to be coming up with the standards, so
      > think about it and propose some rules.

      Erica, I hope someone explained that staff members are not
      allowed to compete. Since our staff is chock full o' talent,
      maybe we could hold a private 'staff members only' Yuri
      bonanza that would include writing, art, AMVs, and costumes,
      ne? >>

      However, although staff isn't allowed to compete we will be showing videos
      that aren't in the contest as well. So if staff have a video they would like
      to show then it merely has to pass the inspection of our Yuricon review
      board, not to be confused with the Yuri Studios review board. Currently we
      are not setup to accept submissions for either the contest or general AMV
      viewing however we'll hopefully get that ironed out in the next month or so.
      As soon as all the details have been laid to paper then I'll make an official
      announcement about it.

      =^.^=
      Kun