Re: [Yuricon] Re: OT--Anime Expo

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 43 , Jul 23 6:24 AM
      << > << > Yes I do....silly me but here's the post number ;p
      MugenHaruka is
      > a very
      > > funny lady =^.^=
      >
      > Hey! I heard that. <smile>
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Umm.
      >
      > You're funny, too! >>
      >

      > Ano, did I say funny? Heh, what I meant was gorgeously fabulous in
      every way!
      > >;)

      Well.

      Ahem. Let's see.

      I can either take this seriously ... and be quite flattered ...

      Or, I can remember who has just posted this bit of flirtation, and
      realize that it's -- pretty standard Kun. >>

      ;)
      Ne...you'd think there was a study book on Kunisms or something ;/

      Kun
      *does a little funny dance*
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 43 of 43 , Jul 23 6:24 AM