Re: [Yuricon] colleges, universities, lost, confused, drowning blah de blahetc...

  • Dana G.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2002
      Come visit
      England sometime, we're nice! (Maybe this is a silly thing
      to say on July the fourth, but hey...)

      n" aw, screw the fourth. i'm the most unpatriotic people i know. i want to
      go to england i almost went this spring for spring break but alas something
      came up suddenly and i was unable to go. england is definitely on the top of
      my places to visit list and i just hope i can re-raise the funds (what i
      didn't spend on the trip went towards sacagewea, the ever breaking car)

      nebula