Re: [Yuricon] For you Dead or Alive fans...

  • Cyndy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2002
      I feel the same way about the topless mode and really wish it would have been just plain nudity or something in a more mature game.  That was the discussion.  It may just backfire, but I hope that the opposite will happen.

      Sure you can join the list it's called FemaleGamersUnited on Yahoo groups.  If you can't find it I'll send a link.

      Cyndy