Yuricon room party - what little info there is.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2002
      Ok, this is the LAST time I'm posting this!!! LOL

      How can I tell you where it's going to be? I don't know what hotel room I'm
      in yet. LOL

      As I've said about a thousand times already - I'll put up flyers that
      announce the where and when as soon as I have any info. I promise. Really.

      I expect to try and do it Friday night after the Yaoi/Yuri panel, but
      Saturday night after the masquerade might be better. so just keep your eyes
      posted for posters that say "Yuricon Room Party!"

      In fact, I'll even make them in color, so you can't miss them.