Re: [Yuricon] Pride fun!

  • Seravy~
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 3, 2002
      I just got hit by about 204 e-mails from the various
      groups I was in, especially this one (a good thing,
      showing how active this group is. About 3 of the RPs
      I'm in are as quiet as dead bugs). *whew* what a work
      out, just reading 'em then deleting... finally got to
      this one.

      > It turns out
      > that the Raging Asians (the Taiko dummers) didn't
      > make it to the show but
      > all in all it was a good night of Lesbian Peotry,
      > song and Lit.

      It was sad that the the drummers weren't there... I
      was really looking forward to it (didn't know what
      taiko drums were until Kat told me at the concert... )

      There was also an expressive dance to the Thong
      Song(not sure if that's the right name) where the girl
      actually got naked. I could honestly say that I did
      not expect that AT ALL!

      > heavier then I first expected it to be and Seravy
      > carrying my art case was
      > alot of help (plus I think she was having alot of
      > fun with it too "Coming
      > trough I'm an artist" as she ran into the 519 to
      > grab a paper LOL)

      Yep. I got a good kick outta it. Artist for a day.

      > After wandering around for a bit and running into a
      > few fans The amount of
      > times someone yell "KAT!" shocked me.

      Oh yea. Lot's of random calls. especially the biker at
      open mouth. I didn't even see her and for a second I
      thought Kat was just randomly waving. But as Erica
      calls it, "it's magic".

      > I coached Zepher and Seravy in the fine
      > art of give out flier

      I really wish I was a better student but some of those
      people were quite hostile when I tried to give them
      flyers so I got a little intimidated... Wish I could
      have just walked up to them and shove flyers into
      their hands while threatening them with a gun. It
      would have been so much easier.

      > fun. Then Zepher had to leave and finally Seravy
      > leaving me to walk the
      > streets alone.

      I didn't mean to leave ya alone... Poor kat... but I
      really wish I came on Sunday. Sounded like loads of
      fun and I missed it. especially that lesbian asian
      group. Would have given me the chance to try that
      british-accent-kiss-the-hand-credit-to-kat.

      ...Hey, ya never know...

      Seravy
      ~I'm in love with love

      Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca