how odd...

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
      I found out someone one the Anime North Message Board mentioned seeing me at
      pride but she says I was carrying a "Shoujocon" sign.. It says in bold
      letters Yuricon, not I've noticed a few people confuse to two alot (mostly
      because we are at the same hotel that Shoujocon use to be) *shurgs* guess I
      have to try harder to make people realize that I'm not part of Shoujocon.

      Jaa ne

      Kat
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
        >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

        >I found out someone one the Anime North Message Board mentioned seeing me
        >at
        >pride but she says I was carrying a "Shoujocon" sign.. It says in bold
        >letters Yuricon, not I've noticed a few people confuse to two alot (mostly
        >because we are at the same hotel that Shoujocon use to be) *shurgs* guess I
        >have to try harder to make people realize that I'm not part of Shoujocon.

        Well, we're also both in New Jersey, both about women...there's a whole
        'nother problem where people keep assuming we're Yaoicon, because we have a
        Y in the name and its something gay-related. LOL

        good thing I don't have a complex over our identity. :-)

      • Kathryn Williams
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
          > Well, we're also both in New Jersey, both about women...there's a whole
          > 'nother problem where people keep assuming we're Yaoicon, because we have
          > Y in the name and its something gay-related. LOL

          Which reminds me of something, During Pride some guy came running up to me
          and siad my sign was wrong and that Yaoi was Lesbians and Yuri was Gays. He
          was convensed he was right, I couldn't help but laugh at him and after a bit
          of agruing he finally agreed that I'd probly know more about the subject
          then he did and ran away. *shurgs* oh the fun.

          > good thing I don't have a complex over our identity. :-)

          LOL, if you had a problem with that then we'd all be in big trouble now
          wouldn't we >^_^<

          jaa ne

          Kat
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
            >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

            >Which reminds me of something, During Pride some guy came running up to me
            >and siad my sign was wrong and that Yaoi was Lesbians and Yuri was Gays. He
            >was convensed he was right, I couldn't help but laugh at him and after a
            >bit
            >of agruing he finally agreed that I'd probly know more about the subject
            >then he did and ran away. *shurgs* oh the fun.

            Yeah, well, I get the yuri is only for guys about twice a week. Like they
            can stop me from liking it. LOL

            > > good thing I don't have a complex over our identity. :-)
            >
            >LOL, if you had a problem with that then we'd all be in big trouble now
            >wouldn't we >^_^<

            *g* Probably!