Re: [Yuricon] London Pride!

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2 10:50 AM

      IU'll just have to build a bigger and better one. I never like over using the same image so next year there will be comething different. Plus it looks like we'll have the Geek Dykes and maybe even the Chinese Lesbians with us for the ride. I wish I could find someone with a turck then we could all pile in and blast the area with japanese  music (I was getting tired of all the disco and dance music during the parade)

      Don't worry I have big planns for next year already throught out. *grins* I hope this time all of you TO girls will be there with me.

      jaa ne

      Kat

      but then what will we do next year?

      -Zeph ^_^