Re: [Yuricon] Re: Need help for extremely tasteless yuri AMV ;-)

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 2, 2002
      << <<Dead or Alive. It's a game but there's actually a
      breat-bouncing option. >>

      Oh wow. I was just thinking about Kasumi from the Saturn Dead or alive.
      Every time she moves . . . it's hilarious. She even has a pastel pink bunny
      costume. ~_~ >>

      Well now if we are talking about games ;) Then I nominate Lulu from Final
      Fantasy 10...and the FMVs are very nice =^.^=

      Kun
    • Royi Eltink
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 7, 2002
        Oh, and lets not forget Mahoromatic, or Hand Maid May,,

        Ro'