Re: [Yuricon] OT--Anime Expo

  • kage shinrou
    Message 1 of 43 , Jul 1, 2002
      >From: "Menagi-chan" <Menagi_chan@...>
      >From: tasukibeth@...
      >In a message dated 7/1/2002 7:04:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      >PhoenixStar15@... writes:
      >
      > > >Speaking of Dead or Alive, if anyone is going to Anime Expo this week
      >and
      >sees a big-boobied Ayane on Friday, give her a wave! ^_~ ('cause it's
      >meeeee!)
      >
      >Well, I'll be there, with a bunch of friends. For any who are interested,
      >I'll be doing Seiya Kou (red concert suit and school uniform), Vampiru from
      >Sera Myu, and Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin. (I'll be traveling with a
      >Yaten/Kenshin and a Rikku/Esmeraude)

      I thought I'd add my little self-descript as well for those going to AX.
      I'll be wearing a Drill Instructors hat, giving away pixie sticks at long
      morning lines, and taking pics of cosplayers with a "Luke, wish you were
      here sign." I might have a left black arm thingy. Hmmm, one of these days I
      might actually get a real costume.

      kage-kun
      "ookami wa ookami"

    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 43 of 43 , Jul 23, 2002
        << > << > Yes I do....silly me but here's the post number ;p
        MugenHaruka is
        > a very
        > > funny lady =^.^=
        >
        > Hey! I heard that. <smile>
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Umm.
        >
        > You're funny, too! >>
        >

        > Ano, did I say funny? Heh, what I meant was gorgeously fabulous in
        every way!
        > >;)

        Well.

        Ahem. Let's see.

        I can either take this seriously ... and be quite flattered ...

        Or, I can remember who has just posted this bit of flirtation, and
        realize that it's -- pretty standard Kun. >>

        ;)
        Ne...you'd think there was a study book on Kunisms or something ;/

        Kun
        *does a little funny dance*