Re: [Yuricon] Re: Need help for extremely tasteless yuri AMV ;-)

    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 1, 2002
      >From: tasukibeth@...

      >I would also like to add "Amazing Nurse Nanako", which, despite it's
      >repulsive, degrading, sexist, boring, and utterly unwatchable storyline,
      >has
      >some of the jiggliest breasts of all time.

      Shouldn't that be "because of" instead of "despite"? LOL

      <forehead slap> Drew! Puni Puni Poemi! Duh - I forgot...the sister played
      by Hisakawa Aya (so like me to remember the seiyuu, but not the character's
      name...but I am a researcher and hate when I don't remember a thing
      so...here we go, Aasu Nanase, so there) who had the big breasts - she pretty
      much jiggled and squeezed her way through the show.

      What does it say about this mailing list that we have been SO good at
      helping Drew in his vile task? LOL

    • Royi Eltink
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 7, 2002
        Oh, and lets not forget Mahoromatic, or Hand Maid May,,

        Ro'