OT--Anime Expo

  • Menagi-chan
    Message 1 of 43 , Jul 1, 2002
      ---- Original Message -----
      From: tasukibeth@...
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 10:25 PM
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: Need help for extremely tasteless yuri AMV ;-)

      In a message dated 7/1/2002 7:04:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      PhoenixStar15@... writes:

      > >Speaking of Dead or Alive, if anyone is going to Anime Expo this week and
      sees a big-boobied Ayane on Friday, give her a wave! ^_~ ('cause it's
      meeeee!)

      Well, I'll be there, with a bunch of friends. For any who are interested,
      I'll be doing Seiya Kou (red concert suit and school uniform), Vampiru from
      Sera Myu, and Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin. (I'll be traveling with a
      Yaten/Kenshin and a Rikku/Esmeraude)
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 43 of 43 , Jul 23, 2002
        << > << > Yes I do....silly me but here's the post number ;p
        MugenHaruka is
        > a very
        > > funny lady =^.^=
        >
        > Hey! I heard that. <smile>
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Umm.
        >
        > You're funny, too! >>
        >

        > Ano, did I say funny? Heh, what I meant was gorgeously fabulous in
        every way!
        > >;)

        Well.

        Ahem. Let's see.

        I can either take this seriously ... and be quite flattered ...

        Or, I can remember who has just posted this bit of flirtation, and
        realize that it's -- pretty standard Kun. >>

        ;)
        Ne...you'd think there was a study book on Kunisms or something ;/

        Kun
        *does a little funny dance*