Re: Need help for extremely tasteless yuri AMV ;-)

  • PhoenixStar15@aol.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 1, 2002
      <<Dead or Alive. It's a game but there's actually a
      breat-bouncing option. >>

      Oh wow. I was just thinking about Kasumi from the Saturn Dead or alive.
      Every time she moves . . . it's hilarious. She even has a pastel pink bunny
      costume. ~_~

      meghan
      the one engaged

      Lara: I'll be the death of you monster.
      Brainiac: Death? As in killing? I think not Supergirl. Against the rules,
      babe. You're wearing the family crest.
      Lara: Yes I wear it . . .But I'm not from Kansas you son of a bitch. . . I'm
      an AMAZON.

      deadjournal: edens_echo
    • Royi Eltink
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 7, 2002
        Oh, and lets not forget Mahoromatic, or Hand Maid May,,

        Ro'