Origami Anyone?

  • byakkorei
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1 2:05 PM
      Hi All!

      Since I *know* everyone has visited the Yuricon 2003
      page at http://www.yuricon.org/03/Home.htm and want
      desperately to become involved, I think it would be
      cool to have an Origami workshop.

      I am personally unable to teach this, so I'm asking
      if there's, A) any interest in having this at our
      Con, and B) if there's anyone here that would be
      willing to teach it themselves or know someone
      reliable who'd want to.

      Byakko
    • distantskyking
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 2 12:44 AM
        --- In Yuricon@y..., "byakkorei" <ahwill@c...> wrote:
        > Hi All!
        >
        > Since I *know* everyone has visited the Yuricon 2003
        > page at http://www.yuricon.org/03/Home.htm and want
        > desperately to become involved, I think it would be
        > cool to have an Origami workshop.
        >
        > I am personally unable to teach this, so I'm asking
        > if there's, A) any interest in having this at our
        > Con, and B) if there's anyone here that would be
        > willing to teach it themselves or know someone
        > reliable who'd want to.

        Hmmm...I can teach. I'm an origami fiend. :D

        Vera
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 2 7:35 AM
          >From: "distantskyking" <distantskyking@...>

          >Hmmm...I can teach. I'm an origami fiend. :D
          You're hired.

          Vera - you and Byakko should confer about potential costs - what metrials
          will you need, how long you will need, any specifics of room set-up, etc...
          and Byakko, get back to me with that. Thanks.

          I mean that - thanks!!

        • distantskyking
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 2 10:14 AM
            --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@h...> wrote:
            > >From: "distantskyking" <distantskyking@y...>
            >
            > >Hmmm...I can teach. I'm an origami fiend. :D
            > You're hired.
            >
            > Vera - you and Byakko should confer about potential costs - what
            metrials
            > will you need, how long you will need, any specifics of room set-
            up, etc...
            > and Byakko, get back to me with that. Thanks.
            >
            > I mean that - thanks!!

            Rad.

            Vera
            *goes off an works on her origami Urotsukidouji design*
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 2 10:36 AM
              >From: "distantskyking" <distantskyking@...>

              >Vera
              >*goes off an works on her origami Urotsukidouji design*

              You are a very frightening young lady, Vera. I like that about you. :-)

            • distantskyking
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 2 11:04 AM
                --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@h...> wrote:
                > >From: "distantskyking" <distantskyking@y...>
                >
                > >Vera
                > >*goes off an works on her origami Urotsukidouji design*
                >

                > You are a very frightening young lady, Vera. I like that about
                you. :-)

                It's all in preparation of realizing my life dream: to be the creepy
                lady down the street who sits in a rocking chair on her front porch
                with a shotgun in her hand and 50 cats in the house. ;)

                Vera
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 2 11:14 AM
                  >From: "distantskyking" <distantskyking@...>

                  >It's all in preparation of realizing my life dream: to be the creepy
                  >lady down the street who sits in a rocking chair on her front porch
                  >with a shotgun in her hand and 50 cats in the house. ;)

                  LOL Pattie and I have always plannied on being the creepy ladies down the
                  road who all the kids are afraid of (and rightfully so) and everyone
                  (correctly) thinks are witches. LOL

                • distantskyking
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 2 12:19 PM
                    --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@h...> wrote:
                    > >From: "distantskyking" <distantskyking@y...>
                    >
                    > >It's all in preparation of realizing my life dream: to be the
                    creepy
                    > >lady down the street who sits in a rocking chair on her front porch
                    > >with a shotgun in her hand and 50 cats in the house. ;)
                    >

                    > LOL Pattie and I have always plannied on being the creepy ladies
                    down the
                    > road who all the kids are afraid of (and rightfully so) and
                    everyone
                    > (correctly) thinks are witches. LOL

                    LOL! That's actually part of my plan as well. Nothing pleases me
                    more than to imagine children hiding in the bushes outside my house
                    just to catch a glimpse of me "cooking someone." Hee.

                    Vera
                  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 2 2:29 PM
                      << *goes off an works on her origami Urotsukidouji design* >>

                      Vera...that's pretty...scary ;p

                      Kun
                      -----'-,-{@
                    • distantskyking
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 2 9:06 PM
                        --- In Yuricon@y..., Trixterpriest@a... wrote:
                        > << *goes off an works on her origami Urotsukidouji design* >>
                        >
                        > Vera...that's pretty...scary ;p

                        I could always make an origami Kun to go with my 'Douji, if you
                        want "scary." ;)

                        Vera
                      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jul 4 11:22 AM
                          << > << *goes off an works on her origami Urotsukidouji design* >>

                          > Vera...that's pretty...scary ;p

                          I could always make an origami Kun to go with my 'Douji, if you
                          want "scary." ;) >>

                          Do I get a cute little tail like the princess of the Man-Beasts? ;p

                          Kun