For those of you going to Anime Expo this week

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      A quick heads up about things of yuri interest at AX:

      On Friday at 9PM, in the Long Beach Convention Center (LBCC) in Room 201, I'll be moderating the Yaoi/Yuri panel. You need to be over 18 (by order of the con, not me) to get in. Expect to have to produce ID.

      On Saturday at 10AM, in the LBCC Rm 104, I'll be moderating a Guest of Honor Focus Panel with Koichi Mashimo, the Director of Noir and .hack/sign, and President of Bee Train. I think this could be a very cool panel and I'd like to see some of you there!