Welcome to the new members!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 6:18 AM
      Since I've returned from SF, and we've been posting around the groups and lists again, I notice that we've had an influx of new folks - so I just wanted to welcome you all to the Yuricon mailing list!

      If you want to know what the basic FAQs for this list are, you can find them at : http://www.yuricon.org/faq.htm

      For updates about Yuricon in general, where we'll be, what we're doing, you can tune into our updates page at: http://www.yuricon.org/update.htm

      For updates about Yuriucon 2003, our three-day celebration of shoujoai and yuri, you can find updates and info at http://www.yuricon.org/03/Home.htm

      If you feel like it, we'd love for you to introduce yourself, maybe tell us what got you into yuri and shoujoai, but you certainly don't have to feel obliged. :-)

      To start off, I'm Erica, the 12-vavlev engine behind Yuricon, and all my little Staff pistons are working damned hard to make YC03 the best con ever seen. LOL

      If you think you might want to help out with the con, visit our Volunteer Page at http://www.yuricon.org/03/Volunteers.htm

      And that's about it! Welcome to the list!