Need help for extremely tasteless yuri AMV ;-)

  • Drew Torrens
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 30 5:20 PM
      I won't go into detail (though Kat knows what I'm working on) but what I
      need are some yuri moments that are either breast-centric, or include
      jiggles...

      I've got a perfect fit from an episode of I My Me, Strawberry Egg, and I'm
      currently going through my Momoiro Sisters, but I need more!!! :-)

      Ideas are most appreciated!

      TTFN,
      Drew... Who is normally not tasteless in his endeavours, but this song was
      screaming AMV at him...
    • Royi Eltink
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 7, 2002
        Oh, and lets not forget Mahoromatic, or Hand Maid May,,

        Ro'