Re: [Yuricon] Apologies for the inconvenience!

    Message 1 of 95 , Nov 4, 2001
      >From: pyrephox18@...

      >I've heard that they've been harassing a lot of "sexuality" related groups,
      >lately. A few of the yaoi and slash groups I was on have been nervously
      >looking for a new home.

      Yeah - I'll stick that on the list of things to do. :-)

      We're not a sexuality based group, which is why this kind of thing bothers
      me - we're an entertainment/convention group. Be that as it may...

      >Greetings and salutations! I'm Pyrephox,

      Welcome Pyrephox! Glad to have you aboard. :-)

      AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
      http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/

    • ServoKamen
      Message 95 of 95 , Nov 10, 2001