Special announcement regarding the ALC list

  • anilesbocon01@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2001
      The archives appear to be back online. HOWEVER, I have turned off the
      posting function so as to avoid crossposting or confusion.

      Since ultimately, it will no longer be 2001, and we really were
      planning on moving to Yuricon as a name anyway, I'd prefer to simply
      stay here. Access to ALC archives will remain open to ALC members.

      We appreciate everyone's understanding and cooperation!

      Cheers,

      Erica and the entire ALC/Yuricon