Re: [Yuricon] Summer Reading Selectionsc 2

  • Minionmancer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2002
      As for what I've been reading - mostly scifi of late. I finished Ender's Game a couple of months ago, I found it brilliant. I wasn't as happy with Speaker for the Dead. I've been working my way through Isacc Asimov's Foundation books as well, and reading Lawrence Block mysteries.
      As for lesbian literature, the only one I am aware of is stuff by Rita Mae Brown. The only work of hers I ever read was "Venus Envy" a few weeks ago. I enjoyed up until the end when she

      spoiler
      .
      .
      .
      .

      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      hooks up with Venus and Mercury. I found it silly and undermines the previous hundred-odd pages. I