Re: [Yuricon] AN Photos.. opps

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 10, 2002
      > Well, you were *already* on the people-I-must-touch list, although your
      omnipresence on the board makes >you seem like "one of the people",
      therefore making you more seemingly attainable and thusly easier to touch.

      That is what I try my best to do (not be touched) make people feel less
      afraid to approach me. I'm just your friendly insane Anime fan who has
      turned her hobby into a career is all, nothing special. That is actually the
      one thing I can't stand is wne people stammer or actually faint when meeting
      me (it is embrassing trying to keep the person from falling to the ground) I
      just like to be treated as one of the girl who just happens to spend alittle
      to much time with her head in her work and my work happens to be
      Anime/Manga.... scary thought.. What if my job was a mortishion and all I
      talked about was disections @_@ *shacks her head of the image* So be glad
      I'm just an anime nut >^_^<

      >It's not as much of a challenge to touch someone you already know as it is
      to touch someone who might reel around and clock you.

      Ahhh... but if you met me 2 years ago I was so jumpy that I might clock
      someone I knew for touching me.. that that was then and this si now. *grins*

      > Not that you won't clock me anyway just for being a babbling fangirl.

      Nope, Now if you you tried anything beyond hugging I might but you won't...
      *look nervously* Riggghhtt...

      Jaa ne

      Kat