Re: hello everyone!

  • alicewithwings
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2002

      > Glad to meet you Alice ;) I have to say I certainly like your
      attitude about
      > making it to Yuricon ;p I feel the same way! Did you ever get
      your comic up
      > online?
      >
      > Kun

      no, unfortunately, the people at keenspace are dumb. I'm trying to
      find someone else to host me, because they still can't figure out
      why I can't access the site they gave me. No one else they gave
      sites on whatever date it was that I supposedly got mine can get to
      theirs either, so it's not just me being a dork.
      -Alice