Re: [Yuricon] Summer Reading Selections - Classic Lesbian Pulp

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2002
      At 10:53 AM 06/08/2002 -0400, Erica Friedman wrote:
      >Hi everyone! I don't know about where you are - but where i am, school is

      >almost out, the sun is bright, the pollen count is high and people sit in

      >traffic for hours trying to get to the Shore so they can get skin cancer
      >that much faster. In other words...it's Summer.

      In the Philippines, school is _in_ for some people already (my mother's and
      sisters' school for one).

      >If you've read a good lesbian-themed novel (well a good one, or a fun bad

      >one) and want to suggest it - chime right in! We can never have too many
      >books to read!

      _Who Was That Masked Woman?_ by Noretta Koertge. Last time I did a
      web-search for it gave me the impression it's out of print.

      _Oranges are not the only fruit_ by Jeanette Winterson. I think I had too
      many expectations before actually reading it, unlike the previously
      mentioned title.