Re: [Yuricon] anthem

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2002
      << It's nowhere near finished yet, love.
      And it's not about Yuricon itself. You said it just needed to be
      Yuri themed, so after months without a spark of inspiration an idea
      for a story about a payed date between an OL and a kogal and the
      following romance sort of wandered into my head. I didn't have any
      better ideas, so I thought a song based this might work.
      So, how does that strike you? Sound like a good idea?
      It's ether that, or have me poke fun at us for being a 'hook up'
      con. }:D >>

      Hmm...I guess I'd have to hear it first. Although it doesn't strike me that
      a song like that would make a good anthem. However I wouldn't mind hearing a
      song like that anyway =^.^=

      Kun