RE: [Yuricon] Re: A long, tedious introduction

  • Seravy~
    Message 1 of 91 , Jun 2, 2002
      > Oh... about Shao Li again... when Mireille's beyond
      > held down by those Hong
      > Li Pan guys, doesn't it look a bit like Shao Li's
      > hitting on her? I was
      > watching it with my cousin, and his automatic
      > reaction was, "what, is she a
      > lesbian too?"
      > Kalen

      LOL! I felt the exact same thing! but I didn't like
      Shao Li that much, especially the part when *SPOILER*

      she was sorta nagging Chloe to join Soldat. That
      really destroyed any coolness she had before.

      and one theory. I think Shao did sorta like
      Mireille... a slight physical attraction perhaps? cuz
      If I was shao li, I would have shot Mireille's arms
      and legs to ensure that she could not get away then
      maybe inject her with a poison so she would die
      within... I dunno... 15-30 mintues so even if Kirika
      did manage to save Mirelle, it'd be useless.
      Furthermore, the moment Kirika showed up, I would
      have ordered my underlings to shoot Kirika and her and
      cut the crap. (I know I'm being cruel to Mireille but
      I was talking in a REAL villain's POV)

      Seravy
      ~I'm in love with love

    • Dana G.
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 10, 2002
        lol, well I'm in California, so it'd be a bit of a trip. Actually,
        though, my family used to go to Maine every summer and I loved it,
        so I'll probably end up going to college some where in New England.
        My uncle lives in Vermont, so I've been looking at a lot of schools
        there.

        n" you should really check it out. new england is great. i love it to death
        (well, almost...). it's a tid bit cold and the winters can be harsh, but i
        figure if i can survive the winters with my near-constant attacks of
        raynaud's disease, than anybody can. besides, it rocks. people tend to be
        nice and it's oh so pretty. *rants and raves incoherently for about an hour
        more*

        nebula