Re: [Yuricon] A long, tedious introduction

  • Seravy~
    Message 1 of 91 , Jun 2, 2002
      > BTW Seravy, That's not a knife *Whips out a
      > butterknife* Now this, this is a knife! *puts
      > Strawberry jam on a piece of toast* Ja!

      *hides her own knife in shame* knew I shoulda got
      those ninja swords I saw the other day...

      but you are right... butterknife is a true work of
      beauty. Easy to conceal and you could easily whip out
      the jam if spotted on the scene... don't forget your
      innocent puppy face to go with it though.

      Seravy
      ~I'm in love with love

    • Dana G.
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 10, 2002
        lol, well I'm in California, so it'd be a bit of a trip. Actually,
        though, my family used to go to Maine every summer and I loved it,
        so I'll probably end up going to college some where in New England.
        My uncle lives in Vermont, so I've been looking at a lot of schools
        there.

        n" you should really check it out. new england is great. i love it to death
        (well, almost...). it's a tid bit cold and the winters can be harsh, but i
        figure if i can survive the winters with my near-constant attacks of
        raynaud's disease, than anybody can. besides, it rocks. people tend to be
        nice and it's oh so pretty. *rants and raves incoherently for about an hour
        more*

        nebula