Re: [Yuricon] A long, tedious introduction

  • Eleanor Stevens
    Message 1 of 91 , Jun 2, 2002
      --- tasukibeth@... wrote:

      > Yes Ma'am! You know, I have only been on the board
      > for a weekend and both you
      > and Tita have brandished scary objects at me! I am
      > scared, yet intrigued...

      It was only a ruler that's actually a Chimericle
      battle Axe ^.^**. It's the Pooka in me or is it the
      Troll...I dunno I just enjoy the zany.
      BTW Seravy, That's not a knife *Whips out a
      butterknife* Now this, this is a knife! *puts
      Strawberry jam on a piece of toast* Ja!

      PS: Mouse Pooka Rule.

      =====
      ~Tita

      "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)

      http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Dana G.
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 10, 2002
        lol, well I'm in California, so it'd be a bit of a trip. Actually,
        though, my family used to go to Maine every summer and I loved it,
        so I'll probably end up going to college some where in New England.
        My uncle lives in Vermont, so I've been looking at a lot of schools
        there.

        n" you should really check it out. new england is great. i love it to death
        (well, almost...). it's a tid bit cold and the winters can be harsh, but i
        figure if i can survive the winters with my near-constant attacks of
        raynaud's disease, than anybody can. besides, it rocks. people tend to be
        nice and it's oh so pretty. *rants and raves incoherently for about an hour
        more*

        nebula